Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board),or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.CALL ADMIN 07039740031 FOR GUIDE
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme..
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
Delineated below, is the relevant and appropriate subject combination for each of the available programme being offered:
|SERIAL NO||SUBJECT COMBINATION||DESIGNATION|
|4||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies_Government||SFS04|
|5||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies _Music||SFS05|
|6||Visual Arts _Government _Music||SFS06|
|7||Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music||SFS07|
|8||Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics||SFS08|
|12||Biology_Economics_Literature In English||SFS12|
|17||Christian Reglious Studies _French_ Literature In English||SFS17|
|18||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Music||SFS18|
|19||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Music||SFS19|
|20||Christian Reglious Studies _Governmen_Igbo||SFS20|
|21||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English_History||SFS21|
|22||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English _Music||SFS22|
|23||Economics _Geography_ Government||SFS23|
|24||Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS24|
|25||Economics _ Government _ Literature In English||SFS25|
|26||Economics _ Mathematics _Physics||SFS26|
|27||French_ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS27|
|29||Government _ Christian Reglious Studies _Economics||SFS29|
|30||Government _History_Islamics Studies||SFS30|
|31||Government _ Literature In English _History||SFS31|
|32||Government_ Literature In English _Music||SFS32|
|33||History_ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies||SFS33|
|34||Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English||SFS34|
|35||Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies||SFS35|
|36||Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies||SFS36|
|41||Visual Arts_Government_Islamics Studies||SFS41|
|42||Visual Arts_ Christian Reglious Studies _History||SFS42|
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e-APPLICATION FORM:
– on the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
– go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission.
complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names. CALL ADMIN 07039740031 FOR SURE ADMISSION
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
– Click the staff biological child link, provide 5digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
– Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N10, 000.00 (non-refundable).
– Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
– Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
– Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination on Friday, October 5, 2020.
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
The Application opens on Monday, April 18 , 2020 and closes on Thursday, August 5, 2020.
Examination Dates: October 5, 2020.
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination Pass will be generated automatically after successful completion of the application process).
– All questions are Multiple Choice.
– Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
– Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
– All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
For Bank Transfer/Deposit Kindly Send your Payment to the Account Below: Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank Account Number: 0016344438 Account Name: Okonye Dele Sheriff You can also pay directly to our account via Paystack with your Master/Visa/Credit Card After successful Payment, you're required to Send the following information; Depositors Name | Payment Purpose | Phone Number | Email Address to Mr Fortune on 07039740031. After payment has been confirmed, the questions and answer pack will be send to provided email, and you will also be added to our premium WhatsApp group for up to date information about the programme.