unilag postgraduate application exam time table,obviously the sales of postgraduate form soon come to a close,There may be hope for the extension of the sales of the form but never take chances as there is no sure fix date regarding the postgraduate entrance exam.call 08060695027 for sure link for admission and assistance on the tutorial and the past question for the entrance exam
THE MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE PROGRAMME (MARCH)
This is a post-professional master’s in advanced research programme designed to empower the candidate with the techniques of research as well as the technical principles into design skills in solving problems of the built environment. The candidate must specialize in a specific area of Architectural design.
Candidates must posses a professional degree in Architecture from this university or any other recognized university
GENERAL COURSE CONTENT
* Advanced Architectural Design Studio
* Advanced Research Methods, Field & Laboratory Studies
* Housing and Urban Studies
* Energy Studies in Building Design
* Sustainable industrialized Systems
NATURE OF ASSESSMENT
The programme shall he 4 semesters of course work and thesis project.
The programme will equip students with theoretical and
practical knowledge in research and design and prepare them for further studies leading to D. Arch. Appropriate for those seeking excellence in architectural and constructional practice.
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS / MASTERS BY COURSEWORK
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS CALL ADMIN 07039740031 FOR MORE UPDATE
An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
- Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
- A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
- In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
- (i) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
- A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
- All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
Some departments have specific requirements for admission. Click on any of the below links to view the requirements for your programme of choice
ELIGIBILITY FOR M.PHIL / PH.D PROGRAMME
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS CALL 07039740031 FOR OTHER UPDATE
Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil)
To qualify for admission to the above programme:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
- Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50
- All candidates to the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying
- The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0
- Candidates must clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
- All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department.
For M. Phil and Ph.D. programmes only, admission shall be processed at the beginning of each semester.
Note: ALL CANDIDATES FOR M. Phil./Ph.D. ADMISSIONS ARE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS OF THEIR MASTERS’ DEGREES OR FORMAL EVIDENCE OF PERFORMANCE AT MASTER’S LEVEL.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS CALL ADMIN ON 07039740031 FOR CLARIFICATION
Some departments have specific requirements for admission. Click on the below link to view the requirements for your programme of choice.
For Bank Transfer/Deposit Kindly Send your Payment to the Account Below: Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank Account Number: 0016344438 Account Name: Okonye Dele Sheriff You can also pay directly to our account via Paystack with your Master/Visa/Credit Card After successful Payment, you're required to Send the following information; Depositors Name | Payment Purpose | Phone Number | Email Address to Mr Fortune on 07039740031. After payment has been confirmed, the questions and answer pack will be send to provided email, and you will also be added to our premium WhatsApp group for up to date information about the programme.