Unilag Postgraduate extension of the sales of form has no fix date.keep checking here and call where necessary for latest updated.Admission reguirement.
call 08060695027 for admission specific requirement for the specified course
University of Lagos has extended the sales of 2019 sales of form to no fix date .Conventionally the exam is usually written in Sept/October each year.All courses in the business administration is written in COMPUTER BASE TEST(CBT)
WHAT TO PREPARE FOR IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM
The first key major factor for the preparation of the postgraduate entrance exam is getting the past question and the and attending tutorial class.,Tutorial assist the applicant to have a knowlewdge of the course applied for.
WHERE IS THE TUTORIAL CLASS HOLDING
All tutorial class is holding in university of Lagos depending on the course your applied for will determine the location of the tutorial venue,Call tutorial coordinator to book your seat reservation
HOW MUCH IS POSTGRADUATE FORM
The form is sole for #22,500
HOW MUCH IS FULL TIME SCHOOL FEES
HOW MUCH IS THE ACCEPTANCE FEE
HOW MUCH IS THE PROSPECTUS FEE
HOW MUCH IS PART TIME FEE
HOW MUCH IS PART TIME PROSPECTUS FEE
HOW LONG IS PART TIME PROGRAMM
WHEN DOES POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME START
IT START JANUARY EACH YEAR
Unilag postgraduate requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS / MASTERS BY COURSEWORK
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS CALL ADMIN 07039740031 FOR MORE UPDATE
An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
- Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
- A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
- In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
- (i) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
- A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
- All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
Some departments have specific requirements for admission. Click on any of the below links to view the requirements for your programme of choice
ELIGIBILITY FOR M.PHIL / PH.D PROGRAMME
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS CALL 07039740031 FOR OTHER UPDATE
Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil)
To qualify for admission to the above programme:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
- Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50
- All candidates to the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying
- The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0
- Candidates must clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
- All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department.
For M. Phil and Ph.D. programmes only, admission shall be processed at the beginning of each semester.
Note: ALL CANDIDATES FOR M. Phil./Ph.D. ADMISSIONS ARE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS OF THEIR MASTERS’ DEGREES OR FORMAL EVIDENCE OF PERFORMANCE AT MASTER’S LEVEL.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS CALL ADMIN ON 07039740031 FOR CLARIFICATION
Some departments have specific requirements for admission. Click on the below link to view the requirements for your programme of choice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNILAG POSTGRADUATE FORM
unilag postgraduate application call 08060695027 for the registration and the processing of the application and the tutorial lecture
Unilag has since released masters and postgraduate application form 2019.The prospective applicants can now apply for any of the Postgraduate programmes available.visit unilag school of postgraduate site(unilag.spgs.edu.ng) to access the postgraduate site and call the admin 08060695027 for the sales and processing of the form for smooth admission into the programme of your choice
Visit my office in university of Lagos for processing of the form. The alternative way to help those who will not be able to come down to my office in unilag I will give you details about how to contact me for registration and to get me to answer all your questions at the end of this post but first, Check out some details about the application form below;
For the full list of courses available for this 2019/2020 Admissions please follow this link;
- The Price for the application Form is #22,500as usual excluding bank charges which will not be more than #500
- Official Sale of Application Forms and Registration is now on and ends No Date Announced Yet As The Form Is Still On Sale Till further notice.
- Payment for the application form will be made as instructed on the payment advice that will be generated from the school’s official website.(we will handle this when you come over to our stand for registration)
- If you are waiting your Nysc cert, we will know how to handle these for you during the online registration at our stand inside Unilag.
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration(This is the final registration after you might have been given admission)
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Entrance exam date will be announced later right here on com, you can order for the entrance examination materials/past questions and answers by calling 08060695027
. In the past students have requested to see me personally for one on one consultation regarding their choice of course & admission assistance. This is why we have been helping out with registration/follow up over the years.
If you feel you can do the registration without needing our assistance which I don’t recommend, then by all means feel free. Instructions is on Unilag official website.
Important: We are starting our registration on the 13th of May 2019 and you can reach out to us to book an appointment. You can also get the past questions and answers for the entrance exam via this link; How to get Unilag postgraduate past questions and answers call 08060695027
What to Bring For The Registration And How To Contact Me
- One white background passport photograph
- All your credentials(Original/Statement/Professional) we will need to scan them into the portal during the online registration.
3 You don’t need transcript right now to get the application form and also register online
Phone Lines To Call: 08060695027, 07039740031
(chat me on whatsapp if line seems to switched off, too busy or not reachable we will get back to you as soon as possible(ASAP)
Entrance exam date will be announced later right here on universitieslink.com, you can order for the entrance examination materials/past questions and answers by calling 08060695027 or whatsapp me on 07039740031 for comprehensive update
For Bank Transfer/Deposit Kindly Send your Payment to the Account Below: Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank Account Number: 0016344438 Account Name: Okonye Dele Sheriff You can also pay directly to our account via Paystack with your Master/Visa/Credit Card After successful Payment, you're required to Send the following information; Depositors Name | Payment Purpose | Phone Number | Email Address to Mr Fortune on 07039740031. After payment has been confirmed, the questions and answer pack will be send to provided email, and you will also be added to our premium WhatsApp group for up to date information about the programme.