Postgraduate form is on sale.Apply Now
Unilag has finally released the much awaited 2020/2021 Postgraduate Application Form and prospective applicants can now apply for any of the Postgraduate programmes available.
Below is the full registration guide. Please go through it carefully with all patience and contact me and my team for help as instructed below if need be to sort out all registrations for you.
We normally set up registration stand inside Unilag every year to help our blog followers to sort out registration.
- The Price for the application Form is #22,500 Official Sale of Application Forms and Registration is now on and ends Sunday 14th August 2020
- Payment for the application form will be made as instructed on the payment advice that will be generated from the school’s official website.
So if you are very busy and you want us to help you with all the registration process and application guide, we have got you and we are just an email message away. (Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible (If you will finish your Nysc before the end of the year or even early next year, you are eligible.call 07039740031 for update
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: * Degree Certificates
- (Statement of Results Can Be accepted temporarily )
- NYSC Certificate * Professional Certificates
- If you are waiting your Nysc certificate call 07039740031 for latest update.
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
1. One white background passport photograph
2. All your credentials(Original/Statement/Professional) we will need to scan them into the portal during the online registration.
3 You don’t need transcript right now to get the application form and also register online
ADMISSIONS TO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES 2020/2021 SESSION
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos – University of First Choice and the Nation’s Pride, a leading, reputable first generation institution for postgraduate education and research in Africa, situated in the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2020/2021 Session, namely:
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes.
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. LL.M, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., etc.).
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. EMBA, LLS, MAG, MARPM, MBA, MBF, MCM, MCrim, MDF, MDM, MDR, MDSS, MEM, MESM, MFM, MGIS, MHDM, MHyS, MILD, MILR, MLA, MMAM, MMP, MPA, MPE, MPH, MPIA, MPM, MRM, MRPP, MSEM, MSIS , MTL, MTPM, MTTFL, MUD, MULTP, etc.).
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full Time, Part Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 25th May, 2020 and ends on Sunday, 14th August, 2020.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted ONLINE not later than Sunday, 21st August, 2020.
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng, Click the 2020/2021 Applications link (Https://Applications.Unilag.Edu.Ng)
- Confirm availability and your eligibility of the desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the non-refundable fee
of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only)for the
Form, and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng, click the 2020/2021 Application link, then “Continue Application” link, login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15KB in size and must be on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CONCLUDE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE COMPLETELY FILLED THE FORM. PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
- Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are advised to read the requirements for their desired programmes carefully to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes or Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments are not eligible.
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload EVERY credential listed on the application form for the admission such as: (a) Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results) (b) NYSC Certificate (c) Professional Certificates
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration/screening exercise.
- All M.Phil./Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Check the dates for ONLINE Qualifying Examination/Interviews and any additional information on the website of the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies (Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng) from 28th August, 2020.
For further information, please contact either of the following:
- The Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
For Bank Transfer/Deposit Kindly Send your Payment to the Account Below: Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank Account Number: 0016344438 Account Name: Okonye Dele Sheriff You can also pay directly to our account via Paystack with your Master/Visa/Credit Card After successful Payment, you're required to Send the following information; Depositors Name | Payment Purpose | Phone Number | Email Address to Mr Fortune on 07039740031. After payment has been confirmed, the questions and answer pack will be send to provided email, and you will also be added to our premium WhatsApp group for up to date information about the programme.